Monday, April 18, 2011

One Year Blogiversary

On this day, one year ago, I commenced in writing this blog for the sole purpose of recording my family's going-on's. But it has evolved into much more, more for me that is. I have so enjoyed being able to write down something and not losing it somewhere, somehow. Playing around with the technical aspects of blogging has helped me be creative. I have renewed my interest in photography, much so that my camera has been worn out.



So on this day, I am taking a jump from a privacy to publicity. All I have to do is hit a button. . . . . .



Ok, there, I did it. (of course I did, or you wouldn't be reading this.) Now that this is public, I guess I should set a few rules.



  1. I don't post every day, so don't think I've run off to Tanzania without telling you. I'm still here, same time zone, same station.


  2. I don't have a comment section on my posts because I take criticism very hard. I try not too, but it happens anyways. If I know you and you have my email, then just use it.


  3. If you are a stalker, please go away. I don't have time for you.