Friday, April 8, 2011

One of Those Days

Oh, I hope tomorrow is a bit better than today. Today wasn't all bad, just too eventful for a single day.

  • I woke up to discover the trash had been taken out before the school bus came. If I need to expand on that, well . . . .

  • a neighbor was in a car accident, but she is now home resting. Her car is totaled.

  • the youngest started her acting career today, performing in a kindergarten play about a werewolf. (???)

  • Jake the dog is still acting weird after yesterday's incident when he went crazy, started growling, jumping, choking himself on his chain, and then scaring himself by doing the toenail skid across the wood floor which resulted in his water dish spilling and him shaking for hours.

  • one teenager came home from school in a good mood.

  • one teenager came home from school and asked if I could take him and a friend to the funeral home for a viewing for another friend's mother who had passed away. Soooo sad.

  • The last teenager got a call for a job they applied for. YES!!

  • But the best of all is that I got a call saying my new nephew was on his way! Auntie Em is sooooooo excited! I kept checking FB all night to see if there were any updates, since phoning isn't always the best idea when there is such a time difference.