Monday, January 3, 2011

She's Back!

I think kindergarten must be draining for FL because she hasn't really said anything funny since September. But it seems she has overcome her drought lately.

She saw a picture of a squid that someone caught on a fishing trip. "I thought they were bigger than that. That really disappoints me."

I asked her to get a screwdriver out of the kitchen drawer for me. I had my hands full and she said, "Will this work?" She doesn't hold up a normal sized tool, this screwdriver is about 20 inches long. (I'd show you a picture, but my camera is broken, remember? sorry) I honestly don't know where that came from or how it even fit into the kitchen drawer.


FL:"You're uglier than a brown banana!"

CBS: "That's lame."

FL: "That's all I could think of at the moment."