Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Thought I'd share some Christmas with you. Here is how our day went:

  • I stayed up late to stuff stockings and took the only pic of a calm Christmas



  • The stockings when full:

  • Sleeping child, in otherwords, the calm before the storm:

The morning started off well, the kids let me sleep in until 8 and some even lined up nicely for a pre-present picture. While they lined up, one lost their balance and fell into another who fell onto the presents and then into the tree. This caused an all out screaming match on whose present was broken, which I succeeded in calming everyone down by saying the crushed box was clothes, which the kids then ended up saying they didn't want clothes for Christmas. It was a good thing I had a hang-over from all the cold medicine I was on, or I might have . . . . .

Seriously, I don't know what else happened today, except I took some new cold medicine. . . . .

Oh, your still here. What was I talking about?

Oh, yeah, Merry Christmas.