Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The newest member of the family







Name: Jake

Alias: JAKE!!!, Jakey-boy, You-#?*!-dog!

Age: 3 months old

Species: part Border Collie, part Black Lab, although I think I am human and use my paws like a cat

Favorite Activies: playing fetch-I do really well at retrieving, but have a hard time "giving"

stealing laundry (especially underwear) and then making people yell, run after me, and try to retrieve their favorite clothing without me ripping a hole in it. (you should try this, it's really fun!)

hiding socks behind the couch

chewing up anything wood, stairsteps, coffee tables, chair legs

Least Favorite Activies: "going" outside in the rain and cold
staying in my crate at night

Favorite Foods: anything that comes from a crinkly bag (people food like chips)

Least Favorite Foods: Butter makes me growl

Goals in life: while I show a knack for rounding up small children, my people don't have any livestock to round up,(the chickens just peck my nose) so I am working on my agility training. I do very well at climbing over fences and gates, jumping over legs put up on the coffee table and army crawling under chairs.